Case Studies - Watersoft BC
Watersoft BC contacted Admetrics Communications to solve a telecom problem ... and we ended up saving Watersoft BC over $500 per month.
Like many small businesses today, Watersoft BC had telecom issues that needed to be addressed but was already paying a high monthly fee for existing services. Watersoft BC telephone service setup was typical of many businesses:
- A 3-line rollover;
- Main business number; and
- Five remote call forwards (RCF’s)
The cost for the existing service was approximately $850/month. This expensive telephone service had several limitations which included:
- Single call capacity on each RCF meaning that a second caller could get a busy signal which could mean lost business
- Long distance charges on each RCF
- No reporting on which calls where coming in from which RCF
- Very limited telephone system feature set
All for Only
For more information on how Admetrics can reduce your telecom costs and give you a lot more service that you are paying for today, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at .